I never played a more boring, frustrating, grindy, and more bullshit destiny event than this iron banner.
1. Cheating huntards spanning bows
2. Rank five with one shitty sidearm drop
3. Horrible shit lag
4. Forced to grind, and get dropped mid match on losing teams to get the pulse rifle
5. Lost 8 matches in a row, absolutely shit. Finally when we were winning a match my game froze for the first time ever.
6. It was so depressing I just started to leave matches midgame when we were down a few thousand points as I already had five medallions.
Honestly for me, the most wank part about IB now is that it's no longer about level, but light. I need the most -blam!-ing top notch gear that isn't even accessible through ways that aren't out of luck to be able to fight.
Edit: Oh and everyone is on third world connections.
Edit 2: DUNGEON IS ALSO A VERY SHIT MAP WHEN RUNNING SOLO.