JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

12/16/2015 2:41:09 PM

Teleporting Ogres in Oryx Challenge

Destiny Please look into this issue. We had the ogres teleport to the middle of the map at least 6-7 times last night causing us to wipe and start over. Like many of the people I play with we have families and other things going on in our lives that doesn't allow us to run a glitched game over and over and over and over and over again. Thanks and God Bless to our Guardians!!!
English
#feedback #bugs

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Gesamtes Thema ansehen
  • Like all I stress this is speculation but I heard the reason for this is due to the fact if an ogar "staggers" or is pushed back into one of the bombs already in the pool the game mechanic kicks in satin your not supposed to be there and simply moves the ogar, a freind of mind supposedly found a solution to this something about Titans and sister platforms stops the teleporting I will ask him and get back to you for this just reply so I get a notification on this post so I can easily get back to it.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

1 Antworten
    Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon