I never played a more boring, frustrating, grindy, and more bullshit destiny event than this iron banner.
1. Cheating huntards spanning bows
2. Rank five with one shitty sidearm drop
3. Horrible shit lag
4. Forced to grind, and get dropped mid match on losing teams to get the pulse rifle
5. Lost 8 matches in a row, absolutely shit. Finally when we were winning a match my game froze for the first time ever.
6. It was so depressing I just started to leave matches midgame when we were down a few thousand points as I already had five medallions.
I loved how they said buying the gear from Salad Bar was only a last resort. What do they consider a last resort? You'd have to play hundreds of shit games with cheating huntards and laggy servers.
What a broken mess.