JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
7/21/2015 1:52:43 AM

New to the game, weird set of questions.

I'm new to the game. I was recently patrolling on Venus and i passed by the Vault of Glass entrance (which i haven't done yet by the way) and i tried to see if i could glitch through the door using my sparrow like I've seen videos of on YouTube. So i tried and it worked. I couldn't help myself lol. There was nothing in there probably because i was in a patrol, but i was going to buy the DLCs this week and wanted to make sure first that this wasn't a bannable thing and i wasn't about to waste my money. I glitched into it, died falling twice trying to explore, then when back to orbit because i got stuck in a place i couldn't jump out of. I also tried 2 days ago to use a heavy pike to farm a sort of loot cave on a low level spawn room on Venus. I left the controller with the trigger pressed down for like half an hour to see what would happen. I got logged out due to inactivity... haha. I heard a lot about Destiny and it's Loot Caves before i started playing it. So for future reference, is farming loot caves considered wrong or bannable? What about me glitching through the door? I also assume that it's frowned upon to go beyond what's open to us and in the future i should resist the urge to explore? I know the Vault of Glass is open obviously but i still glitched through the door. Thanks a lot, and sorry for maybe a couple of strange questions!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon