JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.

This thread is inspired by another: view original post

1/23/2020 2:29:29 PM

Activity and loot removal etc

A lot of guys are thinking and/or saying What's the point of grinding to obtain activities and loot only To have it eventually removed. Apparently there are technical issues involved with continually adding content,this to a point i understand but is there no way to combat this ? I am on the fence with this content removal business,but i believe something needs to be sorted soon Rather than later. What do you guys think.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• The only "loot" disappearing at the end of the season is the artifact, and any mods or Bonus Power associated with it. Anything else earned (weapons, armor) will still be available to equip in future seasons, so long as you don't delete them.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

4 Replies
    • Its great. I -blam!-ing love just leasing content only to have it taken away.

Posting in language:

• I think it’s more because the content they add and then remove is pretty unenjoyable.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • I stopped playing at the end of November last year. I think this will be for the last time. Just logged into the app to see what is being asked for, complained about or possibly changed for the positive but so far, not much it appears. Destiny new name should probably be called TESTINY now. I may not be back... I kept trying to stay positive with the game the last couple years but no real substance of content or innovation anymore and no playable story...and the model to have to rebuild your character again and again in whatever flavor they are now calling the reset is one more slap to the face of all of us who were here at the start. IMO, TESTINY is on a slow burn to dying even more now with the new start over again shortened season model and it could have become epic if instead, Bungie built on every bit of past content while incorporating new content with story revisions, space and character updates instead of location, content removal or built in content obsolescence. Good luck to everyone who has not given up on it I just cannot anymore.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • The reason the game is “full” is the 250 legendary ships for the eververse 250 legendary ghost for the eververse 250 legendary sparrows for the eververse. The 100 different transmats. The game is full because Bungie wasted all of the space for eververse items

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon