JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Dahlies: 1/22/2020 11:32:06 AM

Bought 500 Silver to purchase the full Qiao's ornament, only received the Arms and Legs.

Title explains itself. I bought Qiao's armor ornament bundle. Spent $5+tax, I only received Qiao's Strides (legs) and Qiao's Care (arms). My inventory was full so the rest was SUPPOSED to go to the postmaster but they are not there. It even shows in the recently discovered that I only have the arms and legs. And when I go to the specific link for eververse support/help it comes up with, "500: Internal Server Error Something bad has happened. It’s not you. It’s us. We all make mistakes, and this one was totally ours. Click the back button to go back where you came from. We don’t want you to see us like this." Can someone help me resolve this? I'm very irritated. This is the first time I've gotten on it months.
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I think I know where your confusion is coming from. If you look at [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Collections/1/4611686018469238903?character=2305843009440554086&root=3790247699&parent=1605042242&category=3745240322&subcategory=466446949&recordSort=0]your collection page[/url] you'll see that you have all 5 ornaments unlocked for that set. You mentioned that you spent 500 Silver to purchase it. That makes sense if you earned some of those ornaments back Warmind so you basically only needed what you were missing. When you have some of the ornaments you only pay for what you are missing, hence the lower price you paid. It only gave you the ornaments you needed, not all 5. Let me know if I'm wrong.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

5 Replies
    • Check your vault

Posting in language:

7 Replies
      • Hi there, Thanks for reaching out. All universal armor ornaments from Eververse can only be applied to armor 2.0 legendary gear. If the armor pieces are not armor 2.0 legendary gear you will not have the option to apply the ornaments. To apply universal ornaments to gear you will need to inspect the armor and navigate down to the appearance tab.

Posting in language:

7 Replies
        You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon