JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
12/13/2019 8:01:50 PM

All my video settings reset when I open the game

Whenever I run Destiny 2 on steam all my video settings turn to med/high making the game load extremely slowly and sometimes crashing. (I don't have a great PC so this is more of a problem for me) whenever I do load in i have to manually change every setting myself just to have them reset when I close it. I have re-installed the game, verified files, tried the cvars file, etc. Please help
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by physicalbody: 12/15/2019 5:19:51 PM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxP_AcdHOxM&feature=emb_title Same problem as you, tried everything you did and finally, this worked. edit: It only changes the "texture quality" in-game option bar to read something else, it does not change the actual graphics.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon