JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
12/14/2019 2:06:31 PM

Hello

Hello everyone. I have a question I hope you can help me. Is it possible to play my destiny game on 2 ps4. My friend also downloaded destiny2 on his ps4 but he is not so high level and power. I am in max level and high power. If I sign ind with my account what can happen for my account is it possible I lose my level and power? Thanks for helping
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• For a start this forum page is for Destiny topics (D1) not for D2 subjects which have their own page. 1. Only 1 person can use a account at a time. 2. Damage levels are set on a players lv not by the lv of the highest player. Some activities are however set at a certain minimum lv but these are listed in the activity window. 3. If you want to lose power lv you need to put lower lv kit on if you have any in your vault. The new min lv is 750.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon