Destiny Server and Update Status
Occasionally, Destiny may be brought offline for scheduled or emergency maintenance, or to update the game to address gameplay issues or add in-game features. Please see below for information on upcoming Server Maintenance or Destiny Updates.
Server Maintenance and Downtime TimelineThere is currently Destiny server maintenance scheduled for all consoles on: Tuesday 06/27/2017.
|7:00 AM Pacific (2:00 PM UTC)||
|8:00 AM Pacific (3:00 PM UTC)||
|4:00 PM Pacific (11:00 PM UTC)||
No Content Changes: This server maintenance period will not introduce any content changes or gameplay impact.
Bungie.net and Companion App Maintenance and Downtime TimelineThere is currently Bungie.net and Companion App maintenance and downtime scheduled to coincide with the server maintenance on: Tuesday 06/27/2017
Destiny Companion: Sign-in functionality and Destiny Companion services on the Mobile App, Bungie.net, and third-party sites may be restricted during the maintenance window. Additionally, the Vendor pages in the Destiny Companion on the Mobile App, Bungie.net, and third-party sites may be temporarily unavailable when Destiny is undergoing maintenance and updating.
Destiny Update Timeline
Destiny is no longer schedule to receive any game updates or content releases.
Below is information on Destiny Updates or Server Maintenance that players may find helpful:
BungieHelp Twitter: On days in which Destiny is receiving an Update or Server Maintenance, players can follow @BungieHelp on Twitter for updates on the process and timeline for the server maintenance or update deployment.
- Interrupting Downloads: Some consoles will attempt to verify all previously downloaded content before downloading a Destiny updates. If any issues are found, or the verification process is interrupted, all previous content will be deleted and downloaded once more. For more information, please see our Updating Destiny Guide.
- Connectivity Issues: Players encountering connectivity issues after maintenance has concluded, or that are unable to log in to Destiny when there is no planned maintenance impacting Destiny services, may need to attempt basic connectivity troubleshooting such as clearing their console cache, power cycling their network hardware, or reading through the Network Troubleshooting Guide.
- Maintenance Notification: Players signed in shortly before maintenance will receive notice via in-game messaging that a maintenance will be starting soon.
- Error Code Sheep: Players may encounter the SHEEP error code when they attempt to join a Fireteam in which any member has not updated to the latest version of Destiny. To resolve this issue, please have all players close Destiny and install the latest update.
- Legacy Consoles: Destiny will remain on Update 184.108.40.206 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 Legacy Consoles. For more information on Destiny Updates availability on Legacy Consoles, please see our Legacy Consoles Guided Support.
- Update Notes: Full notes for each new update and for previous updates can be viewed on the Game Updates pages.
Hard Drive Requirements: Players should ensure they have the proper amount of console storage space available to complete the full installation process. For more information, please see the Console Storage Space guide.
- Update Name: Some consoles may display a different name for the update than the one listed above.