Age of Triumph : Raid Reprisals
Previous rewards such as Weapons or Armor have also been reprised, along with the addition of new Consumables and Ornaments.
For all information concerning the Age of Triumph, click the banner above or follow this link to return to the Age of Triumph Guided Support.
The following requirements must be met to launch Reprisal Raid Activity:
- Own Destiny: Rise of Iron
- Complete Destiny: Rise of Iron Story Quest
- Reach Light Level 360 (Recommended Light Level 390)
390 Light Difficulty will first be available through the Featured Raid node on the Director. Once it has been featured, players may set the highest light difficulty at any time through the respective activity node on each planet.
Featured Challenge Modes
Challenge Modes for some encounters will be available when a Raid is a Featured Activity.
- Vault of Glass and Crota's End will display "Challenge Failed" text if a player fails the Challenge
- Each Challenge Mode is associated with specific Reprisal Rewards, which may be earned once per week
- Each Challenge Mode will have a corresponding Emblem rewarded to the player upon successful completion
Knuckles of Eao
Age of Triumph Ornaments
Reprised Legendary Rewards
Reprised Exotic Weapons
For information concerning the Destiny Weekly Reset, please see this Help Article: Weekly Lockouts and Progression Resets
If none of these steps solved your problem, you may return to the help page to seek other answers.