Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11
Jan 24, 2023 - Destiny 2 Dev Team
- Heist Battleground
- Fixed an issue where Shadebinder Warlocks couldn’t shoot Stasis projectiles during their Super.
- Legend difficulty now grants progression toward various Triumphs and Challenges.
- Year-5 Seasonal ritual activities now count toward ritual progress of all Season Pass Exotic catalyst quests.
- Fixed an issue where the Ritual of the Season Triumph progressed with Heavy Grenade Launchers instead of Pulse Rifles.
- Rumble: Restored as a game mode and removed from the weekly rotation.
- Showdown: Fixed an issue where revives where not properly displayed on the scoreboard.
- Increased reputation gains by over 50%.
Gameplay and Investment
- Citan's Ramparts:
- Increased the cooldown of the Barricade ability while Citan's Ramparts are equipped by 70%.
- Increased the amount of damage players deal to a Citan's Barricade by 25%.
- Developer note: This change should decrease how often one sees a Citan's Barricade in PvP, as well as add more opportunities for effective counterplay.
- Adjusted Deep Stone Crypt raid encounter rewards to favor Deepsight weapons that have not had their patterns fully unlocked.
- Happy farming.
- Updated Deep Stone Crypt's Commemoration Machine Gun to properly allow Rapid Hit and High-Impact Reserves as crafting options, as well as Feeding Frenzy and Under Pressure.
- This includes crafting support for the enhanced versions of these perks.
- Fixed an issue where Tripwire Canary was not displaying the correct draw time stat in the UI.
- Submachine Gun
- Increased damage and aim assist falloff start at 0 range by ~30%.
- Reduced damage and aim assist falloff start at 100 range by ~6%.
- Increased critical hit multiplier from 1.44 to 1.5.
- Crit damage goes from 16.2 to 16.9.
- Increased Forensic Nightmare's zoom from 13 to 14.
- Pulse Rifle
- Reduced aim assist falloff start at 100 range by ~10%.
- Reduced damage falloff start at 100 range by ~5%.
- Increased recoil by 20% on mouse and keyboard only
- Reduced BXR-55 Battler zoom from 20 to 18.
- Reduced the Season 18 aim assist falloff distance buff from 30% to 20%.
- Primary weapons
- Aim Assist
- Reduced all additional primary weapon auto-aim (bullet bend) penalties by ~60% at 0 AE (i.e., reduced penalty from 1.2 degrees to 0.5 degrees) for both mouse and keyboard as well as controller.
- Increased the precision angle (how far off target you can be and still have auto-aim help you land a headshot instead of a body shot) by 50% at 100 AE.
- Changed the curve to be exponential, so you'll get more benefit at high AE for both mouse and keyboard and controller.
- Removed all additional Primary weapon magnetism (reticle friction) penalties, and at 60 to 100 AE you get a magnetism bonus compared to pre-AE (0.5 degrees at 100 AE) for controller only.
- Reduced accuracy penalty for all Primary weapons.
- At 10 AE they're now as accurate as if they had an Icarus Grip mod slotted before Season 17. (Previously they reached this level of accuracy at 30 AE.)
- Approximate reduction in penalty:
- Hand Cannon, Sidearm: 60%.
- Auto Rifle, Scout Rifle, Pulse Rifle, Submachine Gun: 20%.
- Bow: 30%.
- Special weapons
- Sniper Rifles and Slug Shotguns
- Reduced base airborne accuracy penalty by 50%.
- Pellet Shotguns
- Fully removed airborne accuracy penalty.
- Airborne spread angle penalty is still present.
- Dead Messenger
- Reduced splash damage against players from waves by 35%.
- Dead Man's Tale
- Removed the damage penalty for 5 stacks of Cranial Spike.
- Reduced hip fire and airborne aim assist cone angles by 25% on mouse and keyboard.
- Reduced hip fire cone angle bonus scaling from 20% to 5%.
- Reduced hip fire precision aim cone angle from 3 degrees to 0.8 degrees.
- Reduced hip fire auto-aim falloff scalar from 1.5 to 1.1.
- Reversal of Fortune now triggers on two misses within 6s.
- Fixed an issue where the Perfect Float perk could cause the Frenzy perk to activate prematurely.
- Increased the base cooldown time of the following class abilities by ~20%:
- Towering Barricade base cooldown increased from 40s to 48s.
- Rally Barricade base cooldown increased from 32s to 38s.
- Thruster base cooldown increased from 30s to 36s.
- Marksman's Dodge base cooldown increased from 29s to 34s.
- Gambler's Dodge base cooldown increased from 38s to 46s.
- Touch of Thunder - Storm Grenade:
- Roaming Storm lightning strike damage reduced from 40 to 30.
- Added a 0.24s delay on Roaming Storm creation after the primary grenade detonation.
- Travel speed now begins at 1.5 meters/second and ramps up over 1.3s to a maximum speed of 3 meters/second.
- It previously was a flat 3.5 meters/second at all times.
- Tracking search range now increases in size over 2s after creation, rather than starting at full size.
- Removed weapon stability, incoming flinch, and Shotgun pellet spread angle penalties applied to the player while sliding.
Power and Progression
- Rare (blue) engrams no longer drop after reaching the soft gear cap. Equivalent Glimmer amount will be rewarded instead.
- This update will be rolling out later today. Keep an eye out on @BungieHelp for when it's live.
- Gunsmith reputation gains increased by 25% to compensate for the lack of Rare engrams.
Bounties and Pursuits
- The Exotic Catalyst Quest Boost now applies to all previous Season Pass Exotic weapon catalysts.
- Season of the Haunted’s gear Triumphs "Shape Opulent Weapons" and "Nightmares Take Shape" will now correctly track weapon shaping.
- If you shaped one of these weapons and did not complete the objective for it, you can reshape the weapon with no changes (and thus no cost) to advance the objective.
- Step seven of the Revision Zero quest "The Hidden Shape" will now correctly track weapon shaping.
- Like the aforementioned Triumph, you can reshape Revision Zero with no changes to advance this objective.
- Adjusted the pattern requirements of the “Report: Reverse-Lure" Exotic Glaive quest.
- Recipe now only requires one portion of the required Wellspring weapons' pattern.
- Additionally, the first daily drop of a Wellspring weapon will have Deepsight.
- Once unlocked on a character, each class’s respective Exotic Glaive recipe will be available for purchase on the Evidence Board.
- Step four of The Witch Queen quest "Report: Relic-Data" now tracks weapon shaping.
- The requirements for reshaping a weapon with enhanced perks have been temporarily removed.
- Reshaping any weapon will complete this objective, regardless of whether the weapon has been upgraded with enhanced perks or not.
- Step six of The Witch Queen quest "Reshaping the Enigma" will now track weapon shaping.
- Like the “Relic-Data” quest, the Enigma quest step has had the enhanced perks requirement temporarily removed.
- Reshaping The Enigma will progress this step regardless of the existence of enhanced perks on the weapon.
UI & UX
- Fixed an issue where the Glorious Seal icon was inconsistent with other Seals.