JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

We are actively investigating issues impacting players' ability to sign in to Destiny on all platforms. Until resolved, players may experience disconnects or be unable to sign in.
2014-12-25T17:34:15Z

Recruitment
Jasper1207

Jasper1207

Edited: 9/2/2014 10:31:58 PM
This is another recruitment post, yes, but it's not affiliated with any clan. I want this to be more of a directory for guardians. So, if everyone can do the following: List their preferred subclass, preferred primary weapon class, time zone, and Platform. You will also need to trade Gamertags/PSNs, but how you do that isn't my business. Some ideas, listed from least private to most private, are as follows: Just post it with the other info Reply to the posts of players you are interested in, asking for ID. Private message those you are interested in An example would be: Striker Titan Scout Rifle EST PSN (Optional) Jasper1207 I added the poll in order to give a sense of how many people are playing each subclass, and how many of those people who voted are still interested. So vote for your ideal subclass, but feel free to change it if you change your mind. Of course, also change your post. If you wish to leave this topic, simply edit your initial post to say 'finished', or something to that effect. Also, at the same time, change your poll option to choice seven, 'Done'. This may not work initially, because we can't tell what skill level people have. If that matters to you, post your info anyway, but hold off on recruiting. I'll necro this thread a little while after release, and you can check the posters' profiles for more details. If this thread gets too large, I'll make a duplicate one in order to allow easier access to all the posters. Until then, post away!

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.