JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

o______________o

o______________o

Edited: 6/30/2014 2:19:45 PM
We've all been a victim to some coward hiding around a corner with a shotgun or some sniper who finds some weird vantage point to pick people off. It's a cheap, despicable exploit that ruins the gameplay. Yes, I am talking about campers. They ruin the game. But this is a problem that could easily be solved if bungie put waypoints above everybody's heads. That way nobody will get the drop on you because you will always know where they are. I remember the 1v1 playlist on halo 3 had a similar mechanic, but I'm surprised this hasn't been utilized more effectively.

Edit Preview Cancel

View Entire Topic
  • KevinsBrigade

KevinsBrigade

8/27/2014 12:35:13 AM Permalink
    Ok, It has been brought to my attention that I may have gotten a bit aggressive with my last statement. I stand by what I was trying to state. We all have what we consider our strong point in competition . Some are quicker handed, others are better strategist . Plus add in all the so called gamers whom use cheating equipment to give added advantages like quick aim and faster trigger pull..........lag switches and all the other crap. I myself am 51 and will not be stupid enough to match quick reflexes and hand eye coordination with a much young gamer. That being said Not many I feel can match my tactical thinking........hence my strong point is taking advantage of terrain ......All I'm trying to say is this instead of hating someone for their style of play why not look at from more than your own perspective. I don't hate run and gunners........I just hate that they think everyone should play their way......It's what destroyed CoD in my view. and then Battlefield.......hell I think that way of thinking is whats causing the FPS games to start falling off a bit the past couple yrs.........Just remember..we are all gamers and some of us gamers have been gaming longer than alot of you have been alive..........I've watched several of the game series I loved starting out change to the constant ranting of the youth that I grew to hate the games. CoD was an awesome game all the way up to Black ops .
    Reply Start Related Topic
    Edit Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.