JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clans

Nushia

Nushia

Edited: 8/24/2014 12:19:46 AM
Dear fellow members of [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/168942]Destined Supremacy[/url], to keep the clan a fun and family-like place for everyone to enjoy, here are some ground rules [b]Laws of Supremacy[/b] [b]Respect each other and be representative for DSNL[/b] Enjoy gaming together with your fellow members. Remember to mind your language while you do so. Abusive language, racist or sexist comments will not be tolerated. Aggressive behavior towards players and other members is prohibited. Remember you are representing Destined Supremacy and we'd like to be a well respected clan. As a member you should lead by example. Your actions reflect on our clan. You are responsible for our image and reputation. [b]Be active[/b] All members must be active within the clan. We understand that your personal life comes first and you cannot be online all the time. This is not a problem as the admins don't live online either. [i]Though, if you expect to be unavailable to play for an extended period of time we simply ask that you let us know[/i]. If you're not active in anyway either in-game or here on the forum, you risk getting kicked out of the clan. [b]Be a teamplayer[/b] Revive teammates, use good communication and work towards the goals of the game. [b]Be mature[/b] All members are expected to have a certain level of maturity. We are here to have fun, play games, and enjoy the gaming experience as a clan; but just remember there is a limit at times. All members need to be at least 18 years old. [i]Exceptions are made as long as you show maturity![/i] [b]Use a microphone[/b] All members should have a working microphone to communicate in-game. It is not mandatory to have one and be a member of Destined Supremacy, but if you do not own a mic you will get excluded from raids since communication is key to this game. If you want to participate in the raids, you will get yourself a working microphone. [b]Enter scheduled raids[/b] The admins will provide schedules for raids and other team play. Everything will be announced and arranged here on the forum. Feel free to request a raid at any time and we'll make sure it will happen along with a team. When you sign up for a raid and get confirmed to do that specific raid [i]you must enter[/i]. If you know that you can't make it, let your team know in time you won't be able to join. If you don't show up for a confirmed raid you risk being kicked from the clan. [i]Having a working microphone is mandatory for raids, if you don't have a working mic you cannot participate![/i] [b]Report violation immediately[/b] If you catch a member violating the rules of conduct report to [b]Nushia[/b] immediately. Don't forget to add who the violator is and most important what the violation is!

Post Preview Cancel

• LoneWarHunter

LoneWarHunter

9/4/2014 2:57:06 PM Permalink
    [quote]Dear fellow members of [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/168942]Destined Supremacy[/url], to keep the clan a fun and family-like place for everyone to enjoy, here are some ground rules [b]Laws of Supremacy[/b] [b]Respect each other and be representative for DSNL[/b] Enjoy gaming together with your fellow members. Remember to mind your language while you do so. Abusive language, racist or sexist comments will not be tolerated. Aggressive behavior towards players and other members is prohibited. Remember you are representing Destined Supremacy and we'd like to be a well respected clan. As a member you should lead by example. Your actions reflect on our clan. You are responsible for our image and reputation. [b]Be active[/b] All members must be active within the clan. We understand that your personal life comes first and you cannot be online all the time. This is not a problem as the admins don't live online either. [i]Though, if you expect to be unavailable to play for an extended period of time we simply ask that you let us know[/i]. If you're not active in anyway either in-game or here on the forum, you risk getting kicked out of the clan. [b]Be a teamplayer[/b] Revive teammates, use good communication and work towards the goals of the game. [b]Be mature[/b] All members are expected to have a certain level of maturity. We are here to have fun, play games, and enjoy the gaming experience as a clan; but just remember there is a limit at times. All members need to be at least 18 years old. [i]Exceptions are made as long as you show maturity![/i] [b]Use a microphone[/b] All members should have a working microphone to communicate in-game. It is not mandatory to have one and be a member of Destined Supremacy, but if you do not own a mic you will get excluded from raids since communication is key to this game. If you want to participate in the raids, you will get yourself a working microphone. [b]Enter scheduled raids[/b] The admins will provide schedules for raids and other team play. Everything will be announced and arranged here on the forum. Feel free to request a raid at any time and we'll make sure it will happen along with a team. When you sign up for a raid and get confirmed to do that specific raid [i]you must enter[/i]. If you know that you can't make it, let your team know in time you won't be able to join. If you don't show up for a confirmed raid you risk being kicked from the clan. [i]Having a working microphone is mandatory for raids, if you don't have a working mic you cannot participate![/i] [b]Report violation immediately[/b] If you catch a member violating the rules of conduct report to [b]Nushia[/b] immediately. Don't forget to add who the violator is and most important what the violation is![/quote] I will honour the rules
    Reply Start Related Topic
    Post Preview Cancel
  • Tony3003
    1 Reply
    • Blue
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.