JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback
Flint27

Flint27

7/23/2014 11:36:16 PM
So I love the character creation in the game. Sure, I could use a beard on my characters (especially female Awoken) but what I would like to see most is the ability to rotate the character as you create them. When I'm selecting my hairdo I have a static image and I can't get a look at what it's doing. Unless I am missing something I can't rotate him/her around to see that Fauxhawk in all its glory. What do you think Bungie? JTS

Edit Preview Cancel

View Entire Topic
    Saumyatlive

Saumyatlive

7/25/2014 4:23:01 PM Permalink
    Please god yes... Can't tell you how many times I've remade awoken trying to find one that doesn't look silly. Also more hairstyles/face styles/colors would be appreciated and try to make hairstyles that aren't so dang ugly with shaved sides... Or how about a true bald (humans atleast) then not some weird looking buzzcut that when the hair is too dark it looks weird and I'd like to be able to change the "lighting" around my guy... Sometimes characters look different once you get them to the tower (awoken eyes really glow) id like to test my skin tone (and hair) etc to a few varying times of day before I create..don't wanna be freaky pale or some shade of whorange once I make and have to go through intro story to find out.... And are there seriously no beards in the future? Even though I think there is one awoken vendors on the station with a goatee.... I'd have to go double check to be sure. I know you only see your guy in the tower, it's skyrim all over again for me ... But still I WANT to spend an hour making my guy... Don't care if it's just the tower, I wanna be who I wanna be.
    Reply Start Related Topic
    Edit Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.