JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

reincarN8ed

reincarN8ed

7/21/2014 2:31:06 AM
This needs to be fixed. You all know what I'm talking about. Destiny's lack of voice chat (by design) is starting to ruin the experience for me. I bought a PS4 headset just for this game, and have so far used it to talk to myself. I cannot communicate with my teammates in Crucible on how to assault objectives, I can't warn them of an incoming attack, I can't strategize with my fellow Guardians while attacking the Devil's Lair (without sending out time-wasting Fireteam invites, that often get ignored anyway), and I can't even say "hi" or "thanks" to a passerby that just helped me mop of a group of Fallen. This is not the "ground breaking" multiplayer experience I was promised. And the 4 emotes are a slap in the face. What was wrong with voice chat before? In Halo, we had as many as 16 players able to talk to each other at a time. Anyone trying to be disruptive was simply muted. Let. Us. SPEAK!! And why call the Tower a "social hub?" What can I do "socially" in the Tower, hm? Point? Sit on random objects? Dance next to the NPCs? I sure can't chat, or trade, or look for a group. Bungie, please, nobody likes this current system. Or at least, nobody with a voice to be heard likes this system. Change it. For all of us.

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.