JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

We are actively investigating issues impacting players' ability to sign in to Destiny on Xbox 360. Until resolved, players may experience disconnects or be unable to sign in.
2014-10-21T19:02:21Z

o_____________o

o_____________o

Edited: 10/7/2014 9:20:07 PM
Destiny seems like it's becoming more and more like call of duty. This really disappoints me because I love halo. It seems like Destiny is going to be a great original game, nothing like call of duty. Destiny looks like halo, but looks completely unique. It also reminds me of borderlands even though they are completely different. I am excited for Destiny because while it looks boring, it looks like it will be awesome. Destiny is going to suck. No it isn't. I'm glad the PlayStation 4 gets exclusives, it is the better system, but I wish they would have exclusives for Xbox one since it is superior. Bungie is great, we should trust them to know what they are doing, though I don't think they know what they are doing. Bungie stabbed Xbox users in the back. Bungie didn't stab anybody in the back. You are full of shit. I am not. Reported.

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.