JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

We are actively investigating issues impacting players' ability to sign in to Destiny on Xbox 360. Until resolved, players may experience disconnects or be unable to sign in.
2014-10-21T19:02:21Z

Beortnoth

Beortnoth

Edited: 1/20/2014 6:28:48 AM
Bungie! You've got me so hyped for this game it's unbelievable :) Firstly, I'm hoping this is the right area for me to post this; I have an idea (or rather a request that I'm certain will not be fulfilled but hey why not) of something you could add into your amazing world that is destiny. We all know space magic is ****ing awesome but there is one thing (imo) that comes really close (almost on par) to being equally as awesome as space magic and that is space Vikings. So, I think it would be simply brilliant if you were to add (I don't know if swords have even been confirmed for player use or not) a Viking sword as a quest reward into the game. Maybe a sword that looks like the Iron Longsword from Skyrim or a traditional 5-Lobed Sword. Why would we bother you ask? Well it would be a really cool nod to/easter egg for all the Skyrim/general RPG lovers out there like me and hey who doesn't think a gun-toting, Viking-sword-wielding Space Viking is awesome?! Does anyone else think this a great idea? And does anyone else have any ideas of little things that would make really cool Easter eggs/awesome surprise items for player use? I once again apologise if this is posted in the incorrect area. (First post here) Also I will note that regardless of whether a Viking sword is available in game I will still purchase, play, and love Destiny :)

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.