JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Fractalbad

Fractalbad

10/31/2013 4:14:02 AM
I just finished watching More Console's latest video about his time spent with Deej abd Urk. In it he mentioned that the trailer they got to watched mentioned limitless customization. He then then stated the part of that customization would be builds. Instantly my mind went to a sort of "loadout" idea. Now because Watts hates the Titan I'm gonna use this as my example. (Warning: these are all my speculations and opinions and none of what I may mention is confirmed) Build 1 Weapons: Shotgun, Hand Cannon, and Super Good Advice as my special. Armor: I am assuming that Helmets. Gauntlets, Torso, etc. Will be interchangeable. And seeing as I have mostly short to medium range weapons, im gonna have armor that has attributes to increase damage via melee and reduce melee damage done to me. Special Ability: again as I have close quarter style gear, I'm gonna go with fists of havoc :-) Build 2 Weapons: fusion Rifle (smg), Assault Rifle (3 round burst with scope), Rocket Launcher for Special. Armor: This time I have more range so im gonna equip some matching armor I looted from old chicago that I found in a room after beating some fallen captain. Attributes include steadier aim and less damage from enemy bullets. Special Ability: We don't know much about these but I'm gonna call it super bullet punch which adds damage while I'm shooting. Build 1, I think would be good against the hive. From what I've seen they like to run mindlessly at you and swarm so close quarters is gonna be huge. Build 2, Would be good in my opionion for the fallen. They will stay back and try to shoot you so having weapons that give you range would be a good thing. My view. What do you guys think?

Edit Preview Cancel

View Entire Topic
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.