JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

burritosenior

burritosenior

5/22/2013 9:46:03 PM
I have been playing KOTOR II recently and have 18 hours in it right now. Far as I can tell, I am at the second to last planet in my map. Having landed and talked to Mandalorians on the planet's moon, eventually we can to the inevitable topic of war and death. Right before an ambush, a discussion began where one key phrase was uttered by the Mandalorian Leader... It was here that he said... 'Dead Orbit.' So what does this tell us? Well to start, in KOTOR the Mandalorians were the ones that sought to wipe out and take over the Republic, so they are vicious warriors that are unmatched by all but a few in the galaxy. Dead Orbit now clearly has association with them, and since we are both conquerors of the galaxy it is only right that Dead Orbit succeeds where the Mandalorians failed. So clearly in that respect Dead Orbit is supreme. But let us look at the context of it all. The Mandalore talked with Kreia and made the following statement, "And no matter how many dead orbit that planet, the Mandalorians still live." When talking about Dead Orbit previously, I had thought it but a name. A title. Never before have I considered it may be but part of a greater context (although nothing is greater than Dead Orbit of course). No matter how many Dead Orbit any planet, Dead Orbit still lives. Dead Orbit still thrives. Dead Orbit still rules. We know now, community, Dead Orbit is related to or is primarily a faction of ship foundries. When we create the ships and slaughter our enemies, where do they go? The answer has become clear: They are dead in the orbit they were shot in. So to the peasants that oppose Dead Orbit's will, I have only one thing to say: No matter how many Dead Orbit these planets and moons, Dead Orbit still lives. For Dead Orbit is the Best Orbit. Join now and prosper, as Dead Orbit shall host only the strongest of all the Guardians.

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.