JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting
Deleted User

Deleted User

9/19/2004 11:14:48 AM
This Clan is pretty much for any one in the california state or ne of the surrounding states (ORegon, nevada) I want to tell you that my in game ranking system is a little wierd, but you will understand soon, once i get some sort of response then ill describe. The Name that i have come up with so far is the illumintus Warriors that may change slightly depending on the reaction from all you ppl this clan will on play on FpS Game until im able to build up enuff base then i will have the clan go to other game genres. the testing takes place on my XBC server (if u need help with what that is PM me) Blood Gulch, Mod Slayer Pro ( shield, NR, all vehcles) the clans will have for differnt sectors for the type of skill, rank, and type of player you are (I.e. sniper, riflemen, support, vehicle support, air support, and more dependign on what types of player i get to wanna join. I can tell you now that im a sniper (not like unkillable 1337) and a riflemen. So if you wanna join PM here, or IM me on aim at stryakrsht or email me at Silent_Stryakr@yahoo.com Azrael

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.