JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

We are actively investigating issues impacting players ability to sign in to Destiny on PlayStation 4. Until resolved, players may experience disconnects or be unable to sign in.
2014-12-18T04:54:52Z

Community
Viron

Viron

1/8/2013 7:34:54 PM
Its been discussed that a username change option is likely to be available - so I thought I would make this thread ahead of time and then copy/paste it back over on the switchover with the names already compiled. For those changing their username, post your change in here and I will edit/update with your new one (so existing members can keep track of whos who) Or PM me - either way is fine, if your unsure on your final username reply back with a question mark in brackets next to it or notify in brackets stating your not 100% on your final username [b][u]List[/u][/b] Viron > (?) x Foman123 x > Qbix Changsta inc > Dr Changsta Silverbulitt82 > SilverBulitt lime013 > (?) halo3genius > Bandikoot JFKES > J F K E S (?) EpicWaffles > Waffles eg0dude > Classified. Cheeto666 > Cheetofreak M4L1K jr > Malik Jr (?) Sven Nietzsche > Sven Tarkov Xd00999 > Xxd00999xX [u]Best of the Bunch[/u] Butane123 > Xx FOMAN MLG xX [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=76750093]retared > retarded[/url] Cobravert > XxCoBR4v3rt4shotMLGpr0xX Sergeant Kyuun > XxXOmG420MlGPrO360SnIpEzLoLzXxX [quote][i][b]As many people are worried about the username change regarding other users stealing their ideas or similar then you could always PM me your change and I will compile it to a list in a word document format (on my harddrive) then post the saved list onto a thread when bungie.next arrives - saving the chaos of creating one from scratch[/b][/i][/quote] [Edited on 01.08.2013 12:37 PM PST]

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.