JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community
Mamba Rivet I

Mamba Rivet I

9/1/2012 3:29:23 AM
Since the [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=54430785]other thread[/url] was just a joke, I figured I would do it myself because I really do think there should be a reference of words you can't use here. So yeah. Don't say any of these:[quote][b]The words:[/b] [u]A[/u] an­al an­us ass­hole ass ­hole as­s-hole [u]B[/u] bit­ch blow­job butt­plug [u]C[/u] c­hink cli­t cli­toris co­ck co­cksucker cu­m cun­t [u]D[/u] dick­head dyk­e douche­bag [u]F[/u] fa­g fa­ggot fel­latio fc­uk f­uck f­ucker f­ucking fu­cked fu­dgepacker fo­k [u]G[/u] ga­y goo­k [u]H[/u] hen­tai hom­o [u]K[/u] kk­k kla­n [u]L[/u] lemon­party l­esbian l­esbo [u]M[/u] mastu­rbate [u]N[/u] na­zi nig­ger nig­ga [u]P[/u] p­enis p­ussy [u]Q[/u] q­ueer [u]R[/u] ra­pe rimj­ob rimm­ing [u]S[/u] sc­rotum sch­eiss se­xual sh­it shi­tting shi­tty smeg­ma spi­c sploog­e [u]T[/u] ti­t tub­girl [u]V[/u] vagi­na [/quote]This was compiled on the account of multiple users who have had experience with the inability to say certain words. If I'm forgetting any, please let me know. Thank you.

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.