JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic
Cybbi

Cybbi

8/6/2012 8:39:34 AM
Im not asking for money or anything, Im just wondering if you guys know where I could go to get donations or anyone whod be interested in buying one. You see for a few years now ive devoted my life to fire arms, Our military and just this beautiful country as a whole. But ive noticed a fatal flaw in our weapons systems... The lack of a second barrel. So you see ive created a new line of weaponry ALL equipped with dual barrels. Heres a rough mock up. [url]http://i.imgur.com/nEYFr.png[/url] Thats just the first version, I plan on adding a cup holder in the stock and a between-barrel AA-12, Ive also been juggling with adding a third barrel and having them all rotate when the weapon is fired... As you can see this model comes with an ACOG and a Holographic, Neither are adjustable or removable to avoid natural human error, You now have the precision of a holographic combined with the magnification of an ACOG. The gun itself is designed to shoot custom made .50 cal caustic, hollow point, explosive, 12 gauge, Non-Lethal (obviously) rounds. A single round will cost roughly 50 USD, Further down the line a price drop will be considered, Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? Also, dont be afraid to place orders now, Price is negotiable.

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.