JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting
Unique Trooper

Unique Trooper

6/21/2012 10:03:26 AM
Welcome whoever-random-Bungie.net-user you are. Task Force Foxtrot is a relatively new group made on Bungie.net, although we have plans on moving to our own site in the near future. You can discuss anything you wish to in TFF as long as it goes alongside our rules. The group is owned by me as well as my Second in Command; ODSTFADE. Me and ODST have a history together and have known each other for what, more than 2 Years? So I trust him as my SiC. So to get this going: - We offer a friendly "neighbourhood" - We have an already made ranking structure and rule list - We have a mature community, which is happy to accept you - We also play games together, that is when we're online for gamenights - Soon, we'll have a 4umer/forummotion site so that it looks a lot better and discussion can be more fluent Now to cover up one last thing. We're a GROUP, not a CLAN. In the future if we got very big, we could become the latter. But not now. We don't accept or fight clan battles for those who would want one; though members are allowed to fight their own battles with other members if they wish to do so but only if they are doing so for their own clan or something. TFF Allows you to be in any group other than us; we even have an Affiliations part of our introduction topic. Also, we don't care if you have a bad K/D On Halo or something. We will accept you nonetheless. [url=http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/tff/Group/GroupHome.aspx]Join today.[/url]

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.