JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic
Deleted User

Deleted User

6/16/2005 12:24:29 AM
Today was a fine day that started out as normal. The School day came and went by. I went home looking refreshed and happy. I knew I had a session with a tutor later on so I waited. In those periods, I signed on Bungie and checked out the front page news. Around my tutoring session, I thought I felt something strange happen. I ignored it. Afterwards, my sister came in and told me that she heard some voices outside..... I thought she was talking about ghosts. Believe it or not, when she told me there were 4 boys swimming in my swimming pool! I went upstairs and discovered that my dad asked if I invited those kids or not. I told them I didn't invite them. He told me and described one kid. He was really tall and his name was Michael. Later on, he also told me that once my dad came out, the 3 boys escaped and ran like a poached dogs while this Michael was slow. Obviously, I knew this Michael very well. He's in my school and classes. He was a great athlete but apparently slow in his escape attempt. In fact, he lives on the south side of my town (The other side of my town). He ran and my dad saw one more kid with the 2 others. He told me that the others were shorter. He described one of the kids as hispanic. I knew a friend in school who was related to that. At first glance, I knew my parents were talking crap. After I investigated outside, I knew that it was real and real evidence was left behind. (Foot prints on sides of the pool) I was shocked. How they just take a swim in our pool without even asking? In fact, I rarely even talk to that Michael. I couldn't understand how they got around the gate and got in. It's time for drastic Measures People.

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.