JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic
Deleted User

Deleted User

3/31/2005 4:27:17 AM
Holy Jollopy Batman! I am getting sucked into the Morrowind Forums! Help! Here are a few things I noticed about the two, do take time to read them. I have put different catagories to see which one is better, here is what I got. Manners:Morrowind, I have been there for three months. I have yet seen them mad/rude. Originality:Bungie.net/Flood, need I say? They don't have a Ben or an Obbi. Troublemakers: I tell you what, if Shishka was over there, he would be bored to death and the ban button would collect dust. Randomness:Bungie.net Which has smarter members? Morrowind, I have NEVER seen "OMGBBQWTFUSUX" over there, I had a hard time reading without it! Which has the more members with more personality? BUNGIE.NET! Profanity:Bungie.net, there is no virtually no cussing over at Morrowind, I rarely find the word "damn" Spelling: Morrowind Emoticons: Morrowind Ummm...yeah if I want to fall asleep, go to the Morrowind forums but I'll have a pleasent time and my brain cells intact. Here, on the other hand, I love it but I get dumber by the minute. Soooo...anything else you want to add? P.S I also heard that Bungie was MUCH better before the arrival of the New Mombasaites and Zanzibarbarians.

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.