JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

138 Followers
Total number of users that are following this group in their activity feeds
117 Members
Total number of users that have joined this group
55 Clanmates
Clanmates are group members that have decided to set this group as their Destiny Clan
Group Avatar

Not In Kansas Anymore [NIKA]

"Find a dead ghost, pick it up and all the day you'll have good luck!"

Request Join About

Mission Statement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=261ENQaCzNo Hi I'm DarkColaClassic and I want this to be a collective of friends who get together regularly and try to become legend. I've played the hell out of the beta, and I loved it! But the one thing that was missing was a community, a group of like-minded guardians who have your back, who can communicate, strategize or who you can just joke around with.I believe this is the game that I've been waiting for all my life, so regardless of skill level, age, sex or anything else, if you love this game like I do I want to play with you. I want to experience everything that destiny has to offer but I especially want to conquer raids. With teamwork and a little luck, I know we can make it through. The Vault of glass awaits. So whether you can take out a Devil Walker single headedly, or are just getting your boots wet in old Russia, we want you. We're not just fighting for humanity; we're making friends and having fun.

Admins

Click tag to search for similarly tagged clans

Tags

• #friend
  • #Ghost
  • #friends
  • #Tower
  • #guardians
  • #raid

Primary Language

English

Group Forum

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.