JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

63 Followers
Total number of users that are following this group in their activity feeds
47 Members
Total number of users that have joined this group
27 Clanmates
Clanmates are group members that have decided to set this group as their Destiny Clan
Group Avatar

nJoi Gaming [nJoi]

"Game Hard, Play Hard, nJoi It"

Request Join About

Mission Statement

[i][u] [b]Welcome Guardians![/b] [/u][/i] There are two kinds of people in this world - Simply ask yourself - Do you "enjoy gaming"? Or do you [b]nJoi Gaming[/b]? Here at [b]nJoi Gaming[/b], we focus on the things that matter, like: - Aesthetics (Because nobody [i]nJoi[/i]'s looking at your ugly ass) - Style Points (Because swagger isn't just something JBiebz tried to ruin for the rest of us) - Being All-around Awesome (Because balance is important in life) - Epicly [i]nJoi[/i]able Puns! The list of less important topics includes but is not limited to: ~ Understanding game mechanics (know your class and role in battle) ~ Raiding comprehension (don't stand in the g'damn fire) ~ Communication skills (get a mic, plz) ~ Mechanical skill (300+apm sc2 playerz ownly jk lel) ~ PvP strategy (know when to defend/rush/snipe/dance - these are important!) [u][b][url=http://www.njoigaming.com]Don't Just Play Destiny, nJoi It![/url][/b][/u]

Admins

Click tag to search for similarly tagged clans

Tags

• #Gaming
  • #Destiny
  • #ps4
  • #njoi
  • #njoigaming
  • #njoiit

Primary Language

English

Group Forum

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.