JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#the
ve2323

ve2323

Edited: 8/16/2014 5:51:30 PM
Want to be part of a clan in destiny with friendly reliable clan mates? Join [b]The Unknown[/b] today and be part of a growing community!! [i]Why should i join [b]The Unknown[/b]?[/i] Well, apart from a friendly and helpful community we also have the following: * Informational posts for just about everything in destiny such as: * Tips&tricks * Glitches * Strategy for different raids and missions * Best class for you * Best setups for each style * Feedback section * Help section * Polls * Team request * Spamming section, for all your spamming needs * Joke of the day (new one each and every day) * All that and lots and lots of more things about destiny and beyond! ( We will update the different sections when more information have been released or discovered, so do not worry). * Atleast one clan event per week for those in clan who can and want to join us (most likely at the weekends when people may actually have time to join us). * As mentioned above, a growing community with good people. The members make the clan,so if there is something you feel that is in need of a change in the clan, let us know and we will bring it up.We will also create a poll so the rest of the clan can vote if your idea is a good or a bad idea. We are currently looking for administrators to manage the different forum sections/posts. So prove that you can be trusted and the job may be yours. So check out our clan and join if you want to. This is just a few things we got and we will constantly keep updating the forum information and more when we can. [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164206][b][i]Click here to go to our group/clan page![/i][/b][/url] [u][i][b]Have a continued great day![/b][/i][/u]

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.