JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

All Topics

Separikakku

Separikakku

9/22/2012 5:41:17 AM
[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Oh GodLike One [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lejdahaez Nice. I would like play the game.[/quote] So why was poor old [url=http://www.bungie.net/Account/Profile.aspx?memberID=12027345]lejdahaez[/url] banned?!? Was it his love of a good deal .... didnt see that in his posts, maybe on his homepage link, but it would appear that he was nothing if not positive. (ok, given his '[i]like to play the game[/i]' comment, e is likely to be disappointed, but hey?) Ahhh ... can see it now. They needed to lock/ban the majority of threads (12 locks, 11 open) ... the need for power. Its kinda funny how bungies only remaining forum has become the home of ban-worthy threads.[/quote] Almost 2 months and nothing has changed :( Only purpose for this bungie site is as an example of how [b]NOT[/b] to structure a website. We build sites, and people always expect that a game studio will have a good site - the mindset being that having an eye for a game XUI and story delivery '[i]should[/i]' translate into a website. Youe example of locked threads is a common one I too use. Bungie have hidden the games they were once known for under a number of sub menu layers ... and yet threads which are created under this (the only top level item) are then locked without explaination. Have seen this stated on many other posts ... but yet nothing changes. My breakfast is calling (after a good long night), and not a lot to keep me here :(

Post Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.