JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

For best results in downloading the Destiny Beta to your Xbox One, don't launch the game until the download is complete. The Destiny Beta FAQ has been updated with info on how to troubleshoot your Xbox One download (scroll down). http://www.bungie.net/en/View/Bungie/DestinyBetaFAQ If encountering Party Stabilization errors on Xbox One: try turning off your console, fully unplugging, then plugging in and trying again.
2014-07-23T06:50:45Z

Community

Deleted User

Deleted User

5/31/2004 10:01:55 PM
Ok, this first one is for the mods. Do we tolerate discussions about sex in the flood forum? I was in an argument with a memebrs about whether or not it is inappropriate for discussion. I said no because I thought of how bad it could get out of hand if some immature memebrs stumbled upon it. So please if a stosh or shishka could answer this for me, i could perhaps stand a firmer ground when trying to stop a discussion on it and get it back on topic. The second question is more for the bungie.net staff. I'm sure you all know that there is a way to get into more tehn 15 chapters. I was wondering if you guys considered that a violation or not. Personally I don't think so because you could easily do it by accident, but I was just wondering what you guys think too.
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.