JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clans

Mr Hey Seuss

Mr Hey Seuss

Edited: 9/3/2014 5:47:37 AM
[b] Quick Overview. [/b] Xbox 360 players looking for Xbox 360 players. Clan called Cynosure that was made for that purpose. Search for our clan in the group section. Open to all. Send me a friend request. GT: Mr Hey Seuss (Spaces included) [b] Full Overview) Friends ditched you? [/b] Do you have friends who ditched you to go play on Xbox One or do you just not have anyone to play the end game raid content with? Maybe both? Well, my friends and I made up a small clan for people like us. Our clan's name is Cynosure which means, "something that strongly attracts attention by its brilliance, interest, etc." However, this name may change in the future after we take votes. We hope you consider this clan. Send me a friend request and join our group that we have set up on here. If the link works then it should direct you to it. My gamertag is: Mr Hey Seuss. Spaces are included. [b] Drop your gamertags below. [/b] Leave your Xbox 360 gamertags below so other people can read them and send you a friend request. I will check up on this forum every day for any new names; etc.

Post Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.