JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Pardon our dust! Patch 1.0.2 goes live today. You will need to log in again after returning to the title screen, but will not be kicked from activities. The patch goes live at 10:00 AM PDT.
2014-10-01T16:46:05Z

The Lovat Scout

The Lovat Scout

9/3/2014 3:36:17 AM
So I made a clan a year ago when it was first announced to do so. Since then up until a few weeks ago it's just been me and a few other people. Now that's it's growing, I've noticed it says clan members at 1. Pretty sure this is because Bungie disabled clan options until release. So I get that. What I don't get, however, is that up until just about an hour ago I could click in the "Clans" tab and it will bring me to my clan. NOW it says I'm not part of a clan and I could create one or join one. Yet my clan is still there, though now it is classified as a "Group". Is this eventually going to be able to evolve into a clan once again after launch......?

Edit Preview Cancel

View Entire Topic
  • Cryptic

Cryptic

Edited: 9/3/2014 5:07:13 AM Permalink
    [quote]So I made a clan a year ago when it was first announced to do so. Since then up until a few weeks ago it's just been me and a few other people. Now that's it's growing, I've noticed it says clan members at 1. Pretty sure this is because Bungie disabled clan options until release. So I get that. What I don't get, however, is that up until just about an hour ago I could click in the "Clans" tab and it will bring me to my clan. NOW it says I'm not part of a clan and I could create one or join one. Yet my clan is still there, though now it is classified as a "Group". Is this eventually going to be able to evolve into a clan once again after launch......?[/quote]Clan features have been disabled until Destiny launches on 09/09/14. To re-enable your clan for PSN or Xbox LIVE, simply visit your group and select Admin Tools > Settings. Here's a [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Settings/39584]direct link[/url] to the Settings for The Sevens group. Don't worry, only administrators will be able to access that page. For more information, please visit the FAQ [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/68265984]here[/url].
    Reply Start Related Topic
    Edit Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.