JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

F3nixBL00D

F3nixBL00D

Edited: 9/11/2014 3:33:19 PM
On the first day of September my Deej gave to me, a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the second day of September my Deej gave to me, 2 Warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the third day of September my Deej gave to me, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 Warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the fourth day of September my Deej gave to me, 4 live action trailers, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 Warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the fifth day of September my Deej gave to me, 5 Golden guns, 4 live action trailers, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 Warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the sixth day of September my Deej gave to me, 6 Different emblems, 5 Golden guns, 4 live action trailers, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 Warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the seventh day of September my Deej gave to me, 7 Ghost editions, 6 different emblems, 5 golden guns, 4 live action trailers, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the eighth day of September my Deej gave to me, 8 new raids, 7 ghost editions, 6 different emblems, 5 golden guns, 4 live action trailers, 3 Titans havoc fisting, 2 warlocks nova bombing, and a auto rifle nerf in a tower tree. On the ninth day of September my Deej gave to me, 9 NEW DESTINYS, 8 NEW RAIDS, 7 GHOST EDITIONS, 6 DIFFERENT EMBLEMS, 5 GOLDEN GUNS, 4 LIVE ACTION TRAILERS, 3 TITAND HAVOC FISTING, 2 WARLOCKS NOVA BOMBING, AND A AUTO RIFLE NERF IN A TOWER TREE! (Will be updated every day) (I wish they gave us that many live action trailers)

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.