JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Pardon our dust! Patch 1.0.2 goes live today. You will need to log in again after returning to the title screen, but will not be kicked from activities. The patch goes live at 10:00 AM PDT.
2014-10-01T16:46:05Z

Iime

Iime

8/24/2014 5:50:30 PM
I am looking for the best freakin' clan in the game. In the beta I had a KD of 2.79 with no vehicle nonsense. I am a team player and want to be apart of an elite group of players. Preferably with KD's above 2.5 but I can settle for less. I am interested in gamebattles and all competitive play. Here is my montage trailer from only a few clips in the beta. I didn't plan on making a montage trailer but I had just enough so I threw one together. It's certainly not of my best clips but it is what it is. Subscribe for more montages. I also have a full Titanfall montage on my channel as well (with a KD of 6.0 against pilots). Also, here is my [url=http://twitch.tv/adventure_lime]twitch[/url] where I stream Halo CE, Halo 2 (XBC) and Halo: Reach, along with an abundance of other games, to old school hip hop/ chill tunes. Subscribe to both for more content! Thanks for reading and any comments!

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.