JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clans

DarthSlater86
View Entire Topic
  • xI GhostTrigazZ

xI GhostTrigazZ

8/18/2014 2:38:27 AM Permalink
    Arcadia is looking for members We will be PvE and PvP clan, with high intensity in PvP on Xbox One Console only I want to go out there and have some fun but i also want players to be serious and when the time comes really get the job done My Gamer-tag is xI Ghos7TrigazZ and my two co-leaders Holder 24 and BlueWartortle Arcadia Stands for the Promised Land, and our Freedom we will grasp in our hands and hold like Gods Requirements: 17 or older Xbox One console Working headset for communication Ability to put in at least 15 hours a week Arcadia will put a high focus on both PvE and PVP PvE- we will achieve the most exotic loot and we will help others clan members out no matter the level to make the best experience for everyone we can; strikes and raids will be a combination of skill, time spent online, and who needs/wants what. We are a very serious clan and want serious players but we also know how to have fun if we can first put in the work. PvP- when fighting as a clan we will choose the best six clan members we have, in saying that a spot is not a right it can be taken away at anytime if you are surpassed by another member. PvP is when we really get down to business.
    Reply Start Related Topic
    Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.