JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Mars

Mars

Edited: 8/20/2014 12:49:02 AM
Sup guardians, I'm a gamer hailing from years of old. I've been playing shooters (not to mention almost every genre) since I was 6, and now being 20 I have a bunch of experience under my belt. This isn't a testament of skill, but a display of character. I'm looking for more guys that would be open to raiding on the fly (afternoon Australia time) who play their xbox often, looking to have a great time, make some good progression, open to trying new things, and are destinyfangirls like I am. If you already have a team in mind and need an extra please count me in. Inbox me. Add me. If not let's get some momentum here. Post your tags. Post your clan. I wanna see everyone getting a chance to raid. Let's stick it to these PS4 fanboys. We xboxers know our shooters. We are renown for our skills, tenacity and ingenuity. We are legion. I love you guys. And I know you love me. So let's make this happen. [b][u]EDIT #2[/u]: I've made a little clan called Titanium Atrium. It should be up, and I would very much appreciate if you guys join! I'll still be monitoring and adding to this list for those of you who do not wish to join but still want to be included.[/b] Mars, AKA Titanium Tactic (GT for xbox one) [u]EDIT[/u] Just had an epiphany to make all the tags posted into a list. I'll post it as a spoiler so people don't have to scroll to make a comment [spoiler] Titanium Tactic (Just in case you missed it ;) ) CraZyMuthaFarkR xPuncher101x Valegor astrovisionry CHURCH 114115 ankryth sims3k FullMetal1198 r c takedown ViciousAndrew BaronVonAwe5ome Jorymichael STATIC TREMOR Squashyarex Devwarr ChaffRazgriz [/spoiler]

Edit Preview Cancel

View Entire Topic
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.