JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

dostranamus

dostranamus

Edited: 10/4/2014 10:30:03 AM
[b]Legends of our Time (LOOT) PS4 Destiny Clan[/b] Backed by: -The Shadow Ravens Alliance - Visit our website: http://legendsofourtime.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=419579 CLEARING VOG IN UNDER 60 MINS! [b][u]Who Are We/Who are We aspiring to be:[/u][/b] A small clan with big plans! – We want everyone to get to know one another and form real friendships that can last the hardships of numerous deaths in progression raiding. We want this to be a place ..”Where everybody knows your name.” all joking aside we are looking to be at full capacity at 24 to 40 members. Camaraderie is important to us and hopefully to YOU! We are aiming to be a small tight knit group of friends forged through the fire of combat in all that Destiny can throw at us. While the enjoyment of the amazing game Bungie has provided for us is our first and foremost objective of playing Destiny this fall. We have very high aspirations of conquering Destiny’s content in its ENTIREY. We also want to make friends, laugh and create amazing memories while we “PLAY” the “GAME” together. Notice the emphasis on play and game. Legends of our Time wants to be on the cutting edge of Destiny especially in PvE, but we are not willing to make doing so feel like a job, as veteran raiders we’ve been there, done that. We will be in search of hardcore success with a casual environment. [u][b]PVE: [/b][/u] This will be Legends of our Time’s most primary objective, to be a force to be reckoned with in exploring, quests, strikes, the Vault of Glass and beyond… We will be providing veteran MMO experience, to help guide everyone along the way. I have lead raids for 11 years in the world of MMORPG’s and have learned a few things along the way. [u][b]PVP: [/b][/u] While our main goals and concentrations are elsewhere as we stated above, with our PVE section. We don’t intend to leave out this epic game mode at all! We will be playing this with a focus on objectives, and not KVD. We aim to win, if you weren’t in the Beta let me be the first to tell you if your team doesn’t win, you don’t gain ANYTHING! In terms of marks and reputation. We will be learning strategies to succeed on this just as we will have to in endgame PVE. [u][b]What we expect from you:[/b][/u] - Being respectful is number 1. No racism, no sexism, no drama with your own clan mates. -Having a headset with the ability to communicate. Communication is KEY in raiding! - Being social is a must, we have a site with forums, a Mumble for talking and gaming on PC and expect our members to be socially engaged within our family. - Cooperation can you sit back and listen, then learn the strategies developed and implemented for ours and you own success? - Being mature at least 18. This is meant to keep things mature, and not offend anyone least all someone’s angry parents. - Can you have fun, take jokes, and make friends that may last a lifetime in your fond ole gaming memory log? Our Site: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/162447 If you believe we are a good fit for you, and you for us then please reply with an application including the following: Name/PSN name: Country and Timezone: Experience with MMORPG PVE: Experience with PVP in an FPS: Experience with PVP in an MMO: Gaming Hours: Headset (Yes or No?): Why do you think we would be a good fit for you? Why do you think you would be a good fit for us? Anything else you want to include:

Edit Preview Cancel

• SirTC

SirTC

10/13/2014 9:29:47 PM Permalink
    Name/PSN name: SirTC Country and Timezone: EST Experience with MMORPG PVE: vanilla WoW 40 man raids(MC, BWL, AQ40 Cleared) and then did parts of later raids. Was on 'A' team, never benched Experience with PVP in an FPS: All Halo games Experience with PVP in an MMO: some WoW Gaming Hours: Nightly 9pm and on, weekends can be flaky for me Headset (Yes or No?): Yes Why do you think we would be a good fit for you? A tight, pve, endgame focused group and good laughs with said group is what i want out of this game Why do you think you would be a good fit for us? I am competent when learning new fights and working as a team, doing the dance with 6 people is not really intimidating as compared to the 40 i used to do. I also make an effort to have fun. Anything else you want to include: I am a 30 yo dad of a 3 yo little girl and happily married. My detox at the end of the day is Destiny and I am having a great time playing it. I have done some of the normal mode of VoG and i am hungry to try hard mode. #notscared
    Reply Start Related Topic
    Edit Preview Cancel
    1 Reply
    • steveom09

steveom09

10/4/2014 11:07:12 AM Permalink
      Name: steveom09 Country and time zone: Scotland GMT Experience PVE: COD, Guild wars and WOW experience PVP: same as above including halo Gaming hours: 4pm-whenever really and at weekends Headset: yes Why I'm a good fit: I'm looking for a small but experienced clan who like to do all aspects of this game. Doing raids and pvp with objective based targets Why your a good fit: I have a lot of experience in both PVE and PVP environments. I'm a team player who always plays in the best way for the team to win Anything else: my friend Fantabawz would also like to join and we would be playing at the same times
      Edit Preview Cancel
    • FaNtAbAwZ

FaNtAbAwZ

10/4/2014 11:05:51 AM Permalink
      Name: FaNtAbAwZ Country and time zone: Scotland GMT Experience PVE: played everything from call of duty (from 1 to the latest), guild wars, world of Warcraft - with the right group PVE is tremendous experience PVP: again the same as PVE but the right group is very important plus I'm pretty much unbeatable at FIFA;) Gaming hours: over 2 days on destiny but countless days/weeks on others. I play daily from 1-4 hours. Headset: yes and very important for PVE and PVP Why I'm a good fit: easy going and always on and up for playing with new people who are serious about winning but also down to earth and up for a laugh. Why your a good fit: doesn't seem too strict and clearly the experience needed to win and succeed in the game. Anything else: I currently play with a RL friend stevom09 and we are both lvl 27 and he is also writing an application. Would be excellent if you considered both of us.
      Edit Preview Cancel
    • ANGLICOvet
      2 Replies
      • TrueDerision

TrueDerision

9/25/2014 5:43:38 AM Permalink
        Name/PSN name: TrueDerision Country and Timezone: US CST Experience with MMORPG PVE: WoW: TBC - MoP, SW:TOR, DCUO Experience with PVP in an FPS: Counter Strike, CoD 3- Ghosts, Halo 2 - 4, Battlefield 2 - 4 Experience with PVP in an MMO: WoW: TBC - MoP (R1 DK in WotLK), SW:TOR, DCUO Gaming Hours: 12pm-6pm (At work) 7pm-Whenever (At home) Headset (Yes or No?): Yes Why do you think we would be a good fit for you? I bought Destiny for the sole purpose of the MMO PvE aspect in an FPS format, and I've been looking for a small, active, and mature clan to enjoy the game with. You guys seem serious about raiding and being on the forefront of end game content and I'd like to be there with you. Why do you think you would be a good fit for us? I'm an extremely competitive person and strive to be the best at whatever I do, gaming especially. I'm a skilled FPS and MMO player with years of experience under my belt. I play a level 28 hunter with a full legendary/exotic loadout and I'm ready to raid with a strong guild.
        Edit Preview Cancel
      • Crimfatale

Crimfatale

9/25/2014 5:12:29 AM Permalink
        Name/PSN name: crimfatale ps4 Country and Timezone: usa pst Experience with MMORPG PVE: wow Experience with PVP in an FPS: halo/cod / battlefield Experience with PVP in an MMO: WoW guild wars Gaming Hours: 4pm -2am Headset (Yes or No?): yes Why do you think we would be a good fit for you? The clan seems small but dedicated and looks to achieve great things like 300. Why do you think you would be a good fit for us? I am very dedicated gamer and strive to be the best. I understand what it means to be a part of a clan or a family. I am willingly to help whenever I can. Anything else you want to include: im a level 28 titan specced both ways, i have exotics in any slot, i have beaten VoG twice . I want to experience all that destiny has to offer. I love PVP.
        Edit Preview Cancel
      • XxM1K3

XxM1K3

9/25/2014 2:37:09 AM Permalink
        Name/PSN name: mike/ xX-M1k3 Country and Timezone: US-EST Experience with MMORPG PVE: not much Experience with PVP in an FPS: every COD, halo, ect im a beast in any pvp. Blops2 Kd was 2.5 Experience with PVP in an MMO: just Destiny but I'm a great player and team player Gaming Hours: anytime between 4pm- 11pm Headset (Yes or No?): yea Why do you think we would be a good fit for you?: I like the maturity part, the tight knit group sounds great and I really need some gaming buddies Why do you think you would be a good fit for us? I'm dedicated, I'm good, I have plenty of clan experience, and I learn quick Anything else you want to include: 20 y/o with a 2 yr old son so I miss a day here and there but you would not regret having me on your clan. I've dominated on ever COD and I play strategically, so far I've mostly played solo.
        Edit Preview Cancel
      • WhiteRimShades

WhiteRimShades

Edited: 9/25/2014 12:01:17 AM Permalink
        I'm a level 27 hunter. goldrimshades is my name I'm in Canada no more than 10 minutes from Detroit Michigan. and I'm the eastern time zone. I started playing WoW on day one of launch when I was 14 (I'm 25 now). I cleared everything from MC to black temple in burning crusade on a fixed raid schedule with the same guild. I quit the game when LK dropped. I played counter strike source until CoD 4 came out then I played it as my main shooter until destiny dropped. Regularly going 30 and 7 in most games. I hit 2200 in WoW arena In season 2 when 2350 was the gladiator cap. That was with a Ret pally and they were the worst class in the game ( they took resilience off of their gear FFs lol) and I was second highest Ret pally In the world for a few weeks. I play every night and all day on the weekends. Over 30-40 hours a week and a lot of all nighters on the weekend. I make my own work schedule so I'm available from 6pm to when ever what we're doing is done eastern time and any time on the weekend day or night. I have a headset. I would be a great fit for the guild because I'm a great mix of skilled and loyal. I was getting messed around in my other clan it took me two weeks to leave and I still feel bad about it lol!! I used to play Starcraft when it was current on the gaming scene and because of that I don't find this games pve hard, and I'm a solid addition to a raid that doesn't want to babysit new players. I have a full pve set (str int) 3 Purps with an exotic helm (third man). That is my level 27 gear that I could hit 28 with but I'm saving the mats for raid gear. My pvp set (str disc) 3 Purps and uses exotic gloves (young ahamkara's spine). These are two complete sets of gear. I have a legendary auto, scout, shot gun, and a rocket launcher. I have over 35 strange coins and motes of life for something great from xur. My specials are 2 soon to be 3 exotics : -patience and time (exotic sniper for pvp) -ice breaker (exotic sniper for pve. It generates ammo over time) -I'm one fusion rifle away from getting my pocket Infinity (auto fusion rifle). Farming it now. - I dismantled thorn when I got it. I'm probably one of the most geared players in the game that has yet to step foot in VoG. I'm looking for a home for the next 8+ years of destiny. To let you know how much I love FPS games I'm about 3 months away from a two year wait to get a realistic silence pp7 tattoo lol!!! Thanks for your time Brady
        Edit Preview Cancel
        2 Replies
        • ClownSlick

ClownSlick

9/24/2014 11:12:44 PM Permalink
          Name/PSN name: ClownSlick Country and Timezone: USA, est Experience with MMORPG PVE: Mmorpg's are by far my favorite gaming category. Played everything from runescape, wow, diablo, guild wars.. Experience with PVP in an FPS: Avid COD player, but not liking destiny's loot system especially within the crucible. Experience with PVP in an MMO: Again, much time spent on other mmo's. It's a lot of fun for my competetive side. Gaming Hours: 6pm-12am weekdays, flexible on weekends. Headset (Yes or No?): Yes, A40's ;) Why do you think we would be a good fit for you? Would be great to play with others of equal or greater talent. It's no fun carrying randoms all the time. I feel i'll be investing a lot of time into destiny, as i'm absolutely loving it so far! Why do you think you would be a good fit for us? I'm a try hard (lol). Super competetive, and always striving to play my best. Anything else you want to include:[/quote]
          Edit Preview Cancel
        • BigRawb
          5 Replies
          • AyShugo

AyShugo

9/6/2014 10:40:17 PM Permalink
            Name/PSN name: UltraBad Country and Timezone: USA PST Experience with MMORPG PVE: Guild Wars 2, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Archage, and WildStar Experience with PVP in an FPS: Counter Strike, COD, Battlefield, Halo, and KillZone Experience with PVP in an MMO: Guild Wars 2, WildStar Gaming Hours: 20+ hours per week Headset (Yes or No?): Yes Why do you think we would be a good fit for you? I am primarily a PvE player that likes a social and respectful environment. I have been in guilds/clans that were so focused on the game that it started to not be fun anymore. Your clan seems to be focused on fun and "hanging out", we are playing a game after all. Why do you think you would be a good fit for us? I love having people to share experiences with and love helping people out. I want to explore every aspect of Destiny and do so for the years to come. Anything else you want to include: Hope to be part of the fun! My IRL friends only seem to play games for the first week or so and i want to have people I can play Destiny with for as long as it is out.
            Edit Preview Cancel
          • Scottypalooza

Scottypalooza

8/1/2014 8:49:11 PM Permalink
            Name/PSN name: Scottypalooza Country and Timezone: USA East Coast EDT Experience with MMORPG PVE: None, not much of a PC player, a lot of RPG experience though. Experience with PVP in an FPS: Playing FSP since N64 was released, heavy Halo player campaign and matchmaking, some COD. Experience with PVP in an MMO: None Gaming Hours: Weekends and post 7pm EDT Headset (Yes or No?): Yes, always. Why do you think we would be a good fit for you? The admirations and expectations of this clan seem inline with the type of people I have traditionally played with and I am always open for any improvements I can make to my skills. Why do you think you would be a good fit for us? I'm a mature gamer who is interested in making friends whom I can enjoy Destiny's PVE, as well as PVP with. I'm laid back and open to all activities most of the time and have the patience necessary to make it through the toughest times. Anything else you want to include: I have a great deal of console gaming experience and am coming over to PS4 from Xbox 360 and would like to make some new acquaintances for Destiny. I will be picking up my PS4 on launch day as the game bundle, so I won't be online before then.
            Edit Preview Cancel
            2 Replies
            • iWablam

iWablam

Edited: 8/2/2014 9:27:15 PM Permalink
              Name/PSN name: iWablam Country and Timezone: East Coast Experience with MMORPG : WOW starting after the burning crusade expansion. I have done a majority of the raids as a team member and I have lead them. I Have played other mmorpg games such as Aeon, Rift , Guild Wars 1 and 2, and DCUO. I'm sure there are some that I missed that I have played but the point is I have played a lot of mmo games and enjoyed and conquered thier pve content. Experience with PVP in an FPS: I played competitive Halo 1 and Halo 2 for thier entirety both casually with friends and going to the more hardcore circuits with MLG. Since than I have played a lot of counter strike, COD, Battlefield, and still play the new halos just less competitively. I also played the crucible a majority of my time in Destiny Experience with PVP in an MMO: As mentioned previously I have played many mmo games. I played competitive arenas in WOW, I played Aeon where the main focus was pvp, I played Guild Wars 1 PVP and Still do play Guild Wars 2 PVP. Also I dabble in the PVP in DC Universe Online for the PS4. Gaming Hours: Right now anytime east coast. I am a recent college graduate and am job hunting so this is subject to change. Headset (Yes or No?): Yes Why do you think we would be a good fit for you? You are as small tight knit group and that is something I am looking. I feel like when you know the people you are working with and are good friends, the grouo dynamic is better and you succeed more frequently. I also share the same common interest as you in wanting to have a good time with Destiny and conquer the pve content, but do not want it to feel like a job. I am a veteran raider myself and I'm just looking for a good group to enjoy the game with and I feel like this group is that group. Why do you think you would be a good fit for us? I am 23, I have the experience I feel like you are looking for, and I feel like I can bring a lot to the table. I am just looking to conquer the game in its entirety and enjoy the good company of friends as I do it. Anything else you want to include? I hope we to be friends forged by combat with this group and to hear from you soon. If there is anything else I can answer just add me on PSN I'd love to chat with you guys.
              Edit Preview Cancel
              1 Reply
              • electoblaze

electoblaze

8/3/2014 4:52:40 AM Permalink
                Hi, first of all, I'm interested in finding out more about your clan but I'm not entirely sure about committing just yet - even if it sounds very promising. I'd love to know more! Anything that would help would be much appreciated. Name/PSN name: Sean/electoblaze (ps4) Country and Timezone: United States either Hawaii or Pacific Time. Experience with MMORPG PVE: I played Runescape a lot, but I'm more experienced in PVP. Still very open to PVE - especially for getting resources and training and having a good time! Experience with PVP in an FPS: Three years of Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Halo. I originally had a .75 KD when starting off BUT NOW have a 1.1 to 1.5 KD, with some individual matches having above a 2 KD. I usually have a positive w/l ratio. Experience with PVP in an MMO: As mentioned above, Runescape. Gaming Hours: Well let's see....about 2 hours everyday, so about 14 hours a week, on average. I sometimes play up to 5-6 hours per day, or as little as 1 hour. Headset (Yes or No?): YES. Very important for teamwork. I like to spot enemies and give warnings to teammates. Why do you think we would be a good fit for you? You don't have a strict commitment rule and you guys seem like nice people. I like your clan name as well. I'm mainly looking for people who just want to welcome me to their games - whenever anyone is on. Why do you think you would be a good fit for us? I'm the same way. Anything else you want to include: Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.
                Edit Preview Cancel
                7 Replies
                • Trashdude

Trashdude

8/3/2014 8:55:12 AM Permalink
                  Hello, name is trashdude86 (yes that is my psn) I've been looking for a good close knit group/clan for some time now. Came across your thread here and decided this may just be the place for me. I have lots of years gaming experience for i am 28 and have been gaming for most of my life. Recent activity for me has been SWTOR though i quit playing about six or so months ago. Within my swtor time i was a clan leader and raid leader. I have tons of experience raiding and can lead or follow. As for pvp I'm not that into it but i have dabbled in it a little bit. I'm more of a pve person. I have a mic for i believe communication is key to any successful raid. I played both the Destiny alpha and beta, and can't wait drive more into this game. My play time is est. I tend to play a few hours during the week but mostly try to stick to the weekends do any kind of raiding since they can take up a lot of time. I am a father of three and married, so i try not to allow gaming to run my life. If you any other questions don't be afraid to message me on here. Have awesome day and thanks for your consideration. P.s. my main will be a Warlock.
                  Edit Preview Cancel
                  2 Replies
                  • dwschmidtdc

dwschmidtdc

8/3/2014 9:46:14 PM Permalink
                    Name/PSN name: Muffinstuffer54 Country and Timezone: Central Experience with MMORPG PVE: Experience with PVP in an FPS: Battlefield / COD Experience with PVP in an MMO: Gaming Hours: Weekends and evenings Headset (Yes or No?): yes Why do you think we would be a good fit for you? I like the fact that everyone wants to explore every inch of this game. Everyone's competitive, but yet not too ridiculous about expectations. Why do you think you would be a good fit for us? Competitive player in PVE and PVP, but willing to do what it takes to make the entire clan better for everyone. Anything else you want to include: Just looking to create some fun times with a good group of guys.
                    Edit Preview Cancel
                    2 Replies
                    • MetalGeist

MetalGeist

8/3/2014 10:54:45 PM Permalink
                      name: OniGeist Timezone: USA PST MMORPG PVE: The ones I can remember, WoW 5 yrs, SWTOR 1+ yrs?, 1-2 months on GW2, Never Winter and other assorted MMO, FFXI 2 yrs, FFXIV 3 yrs (1.0 and 2.0+) PVP in an FPS: CoD(multiple games), Planetside2, Blacklight, Ghost Recon, Halo series (probably more I'm forgetting) PVP in an MMO: WoW, FFXIV, SWTOR, Hours: All, I'm currently unemployed with no plans to change that this year Headset: Yes Why a good fit for you?: So far this is probably the most familiar setting in regards to guild apps and seems more put together than all the other "join our clan!" posts I've seen, also the promise of hardcore goals in a casual environment has gotten my attention. Why a good fit for us?: I have lot's of play time available to me and I'm super hungry to be totting around the coolest raid gear with a (LOOT) tag on me, this means I'll be eager to conquer PVE. Anything else to include: I'm mostly making this app as a formality to get my foot in the door as I have some questions for you and would like a chance to chat with you. The app is to show you that I'm serious about being a solid addition to your team if the shoe fits. :)
                      Edit Preview Cancel
                      5 Replies
                      • Phalas

Phalas

8/3/2014 9:08:42 PM Permalink
                        Name/PSN name: Phalas Country and Timezone: Central Experience with MMORPG PVE: Mostly WOW Experience with PVP in an FPS:COD and Battlefield Experience with PVP in an MMO: WOW Gaming Hours: Mostly on the weekend, but will play after work around 6-7pm till 10pm latest. Headset (Yes or No?):Yes Right now I just have the one that came with the PlayStation. I would like to get a better quaintly one if you have any suggestions. Why do you think we would be a good fit for you? From the description I feel that we are a good fit. I like to play get do raids, but I don't dedicate my whole life to a video game. My main goal is PVE and some PVP. Why do you think you would be a good fit for us? I am friendly and prefer to communicate with other people while playing. I follow orders well and helping the group and not just getting what I want. Anything else you want to include: Looking to make some new friends online. Most of my real life fiends don't have a lot of time to paly with family's.
                        Edit Preview Cancel
                        1 Reply
                        • dodder357

dodder357

8/3/2014 11:59:13 PM Permalink
                          dodder357 Eastern USA PvE/PvP experience in WoW, SWTOR, GW2, Wildstar UT, Gears, Counter Strike, CoD, BF2-4, Halo 2-Reach 7 pm EDT- whenever I have a headset. You guys sound like a chill group of people who like to have fun but still accomplish tasks. I have played every role in raiding whether it be MT/OT, heals, and DPS. I know how to maneuver boss mechanics and aid others who may be having trouble. I have always thought that a cohesive group with a good strategy is essential to overcoming the tough bosses and winning against other players. I try not to take games too seriously, but I also love loots and progression.
                          Edit Preview Cancel
                          1 Reply
                          • Jaccub

Jaccub

Edited: 8/4/2014 2:13:35 AM Permalink
                            Over the past few days, I've been browsing the clan listings looking for one that would be the best fit for me. In particular, I'm interested in a team-based approach for PvE strikes/raids and PvP pre-mades within a small (30-40 members), friendly, and skilled clan. I believe LOOT is it. I'm hoping the clan I would contribute to will be composed of active, easy-going but motivated members with commitments outside of gaming as well. I'm a 22-year-old medical student finally graduating this year, looking to return to my hometown to work as family physician with emergency room duties. I'm from eastern Canada (EST time zone - available after work hours most weekdays and on weekends). I will likely roll with a Defender Titan or Sunsinger Warlock during raids. If there are competitive requirements, my PvP scores in beta usually averages between 2500-3500s (best 6500 points on Venus Control) with KD ratios averaging in the 2-2.5 range (best KD 16.0 on the moon). Feel free to add me on PSN. I'm always looking for tips to improve and would love to help others improve their game! As for PvE, I use to lead World of Warcrack raids back in my (wasted) teenage days in WotLK. I have a headset. I havn't had much PvE experience other than WoW. If you are recruiting and believe that I will be a good fit in your clan, please offer me your considerations. Hope to hear from you soon! - Jaccub PSN Jaccub
                            Edit Preview Cancel
                            1 Reply
                            • alek

alek

8/4/2014 2:42:33 AM Permalink
                              1 ItS_EASy_MMMKayy (PSN) 2 united states of america/ Eastern 3 Went through every guild in elder scrolls oblivion and played alot of Skyrim. 4 I have played a ton of pvp FPS Mainly early call of duties and recently battlefield 3 and 4. 5 Played a little bit of WOW 6 Yes headset 7 LOOT sounds like a friendly clan where we can all get to know each other 8 I have been playing games for a long time and I prefer to play with others vs playing solo. 9 (EXTRA) I'm 22, senior in college.
                              Edit Preview Cancel
                              1 Reply
                              • darkestlynk

darkestlynk

8/4/2014 10:42:04 AM Permalink
                                Name/PSN name: darkestlynk Country and Timezone: Australia, GMT10 Experience with MMORPG PVE: - Played tera/tera: rising for over 40 hours...preferred guild quests and party PVE - as a kid played DoMO and maple story (lame I know but fads are fun!!) - destiny Experience with PVP in an FPS: - been playing Dust 514 on PS3 as a sniper - I find that game very solo and quite repetive but still fun to to run around and take out far away targets - destiny: really love the smooth mechanics and it's made me really enjoy FPS Experience with PVP in an MMO: Not a huge fan, prefer PVE and parties. Happy to take the heat and listen Gaming Hours: really? Not sure...been playing video games since I was about 4 (Amiga 500!) Hundreds plus? I've dropped about 90 hours into Skyrim alone Headset (Yes or No?): not yet- currently on order with destiny premium Why do you think we would be a good fit for you? PVE is our focus and that's my drive. Your gaming philosophy resonate with what I love to do. Happy to join in for a laugh and get serious when needed. Why do you think you would be a good fit for us? As above. Anything else you want to include: 29 year old gamer, fan of Nintendo and Sony. Just finished exploring the world of black flag (love assasins) and can't wait for unity. I look forward to being your comrade to face the oncoming terror this September. See you in the Tower. - darkestlynk
                                Edit Preview Cancel
                                2 Replies
                                • RichardLionhart

RichardLionhart

Edited: 8/5/2014 7:21:39 PM Permalink
                                  Rick - PSN - RichardLionhart USA - North Carolina PvE - My preference. Played through all the Halos, Borderlands, and similar shooters. ZERO interest or experience with CoD, Battlefield, and other war games. My primary focus has been MMOs. PvP - Did a good bit with the Halos, but that is it for shooters. I also competed in teams on both Final Fantasies. How active am I, gaming wise? Will play around 20 hours or more per week. Regular Mon-Fri job, wife that games too, free most evenings and weekends during the winter months. Do you own a mic? Indeed. What are you looking for in this clan? The game actually requires you to group with others for certain raids. I need a group of like-minded folks with whom I can do that. I don't mind PvP at all, but it certainly makes things more enjoyable when working together, as I'm usually getting plowed while trying to fly solo. Anything else we should know about you? I'm coming off years of playing FFXI and FFXIV. I LOVE to raid and am extremely competitive end-game. I've been top tier for years in MMOs and live for grinding out the best gear from the hardest bosses with a good team that actually works TOGETHER. I hope to find a group of people to play with on a daily/weekly basis. I am 36, an old man, and a full time psychologist. I also hope to find a group of mature people who want to be elite, but enjoy the adventure in getting there. I have acquaintances everywhere, but it sure is nice to make some genuine gaming friends along the way.
                                  Edit Preview Cancel
                                  3 Replies
                                  • PraetorRomes

PraetorRomes

8/5/2014 8:51:16 PM Permalink
                                    Name/PSN name: Chris - PraetorianSPQR Country and Timezone: US - Virginia - EST Experience with MMORPG PVE: Most of my traditional MMO experience comes from Guild Wars 2, which I played since launch. Played PvE and WvW mostly with some PvP thrown in. Experience with PVP in an FPS: All Halos, BF1942, 2142, 2, 3, and 4. COD4. Killzone 2 and 3. Counter Strike/Half-Life. Team Fortress 1&2. Unreal Tournament. Experience with PVP in an MMO: Guild Wars 2 mainly with some WoW. Gaming Hours: 4-5 hours weekdays, a little more on weekends. I have a 9-5 job mostly if I am not on work travel. Headset (Yes or No?): Absolutely Why do you think we would be a good fit for you? Your clan mission statement aligns very will with my objectives in this game. You are providing and hosting a group of like minded players who want to get the most out of the game and are willing to help me and others achieve my goals. And above that you aim to make friends and enjoy time while in game with me. You intend to focus and PvE, but also not forget about PvP. Why do you think you would be a good fit for us? I am a like-minded mature gamer, who considers myself skilled and experienced, yet never take the game too seriously especially at the expense of others. I am respectful, friendly, and easy-going, and intend to maintain and reinforce the clans mission statement by welcoming other members with open arms regardless of skill, and also helping them out when I can. Anything else you want to include: Destiny is a unique game for me (and everyone), it seems Bungie intends to blend what I best liked about Guild Wars 2 (dynamic open-world cooperative environment) and console FPS's (strong and fun PvP with lots of depth). So my initial intentions are to play each of these aspects equally and see how real end-game plays out. If there are any GW2 players, I was on Tarnished Coast with guilds Cynical and then Straightjacket Syndicate (CRZY). -Chris
                                    Edit Preview Cancel
                                    1 Reply
                                    • Feigny

Feigny

Edited: 8/6/2014 7:08:01 AM Permalink
                                      [b]Name/PSN name:[/b] Mat / Feigny [b]Country and Timezone: [/b]Canada MDT [b]Experience with MMORPG PVE:[/b] SWTOR and RuneScape (when I was much younger, ha!) [b]Experience with PVP in an FPS:[/b] Halo series, Crysis series, Destiny [b]Experience with PVP in an MMO:[/b] SWTOR, RuneScape [b]Gaming Hours:[/b] A bit erratic due to work, but I do more or less manage to get a couple of hours in every day [b]Headset (Yes or No?): [/b]Yes [b]Why do you think we would be a good fit for you?[/b] I want to compete and complete all aspects of the game, with a slight lead on PvE. The idea of an amicable and focused clan was also what appealed to me. And like you mentioned above, I too prefer not to be a part of a 'zerg guild'. Getting to know the majority of the people in the clan would be enjoyable in and of itself. Not only that but I do believe that being respectful is certainly important. I did try XBL a few times during the Halo 3 days, and I certainly regret it... I'm told the PSN crowd is a little less boisterous... as it were, but if I'm joining a clan, I can certainly mitigate *those* types of people. [b]Why do you think you would be a good fit for us?[/b] I've had experience in raids, everything from leading to taking on a specific role or just following orders. I'd hope to translate that to Destiny. I'm also reliable and patient - I'd play the game for fun after all. [b]Anything else you want to include:[/b] Had fun in the beta, though I was mostly soloing content, I would love to take on the content as a fireteam! Thanks!
                                      Edit Preview Cancel
                                      4 Replies
                                      preload icon
                                      preload icon
                                      preload icon
                                      You are not allowed to view this content.