JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny
Ch33zyburrito

Ch33zyburrito

7/24/2014 4:04:18 PM
Although I'm against wiping us clear of sweet items it seems there is no real way to give them to us without making us OP at launch. So I've been thinking about it and i think ive realized the best way to please both sides. The best way to do this is if we kept all of our gear but we would have to reach level 8 over again to unlock all of it. That way weren't ahead of the game yet we will still have the loot we worked hard for. Thoughts?

Edit Preview Cancel

View Entire Topic
    genocidalhippo

genocidalhippo

7/25/2014 11:45:08 PM Permalink
    Would just like to drop this here, I really dont understand how people are saying if we get to keep our gear we will be too op. I have 2 main thought on this #1. All of the blue and purple items i have cant be used until levels 10 and 20 respectfully so come launch day people wouldn't even be able to use these items until they reach the appropriate rank, I highly doubt by the time you hit 20 someone who did not play the beta wouldnt have already found a legendary item/wep that competes with yours #2 if people are saying you will be OP in the crucible, how might I ask? everything is equalised in the crucible so your legendary handcannon is going to be just as effective as someones shitty white handcannon. The only time as far as we know where stats arent equalised is in iron banner, and honestly if you dont have the best gear you can possibly find you shouldn't even be competing in IB TL/DR I think rank should be reset but gear kept
    Reply Start Related Topic
    Edit Preview Cancel
    2 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.