JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Pardon our dust! We are pushing an update to Destiny that will return users to the title screen after they complete their current activity. You will be able to sign back in immediately after returning to the title screen.
2014-09-23T19:11:29Z

Makeshyft

Makeshyft

Edited: 7/21/2014 4:33:48 PM
(.gif irrelevant) The quality of the forum lies within your hands. For every thread that arises above the misty dales to Seventh Column glory, there stands a number of less-than-ideal topics. These are known collectively as [i]BLAM!posts[/i]. Do not propagate this tragedy. Utilize your mind. Become Legend. [i]DO NOT:[/i] -Complain about Destiny's proposed systems without providing supporting facts and phrasing your criticism in a positive and thoughtful manner. -Post petitions for drastic changes to Destiny's core features. -Incite needless console drama. -Complain how corrupt and melodramatic the forums of have become. You are yourself contributing to that which you hate. -Post Class or Race polls. It's been done. A lot. We don't care anymore. -Wake the Flood unless you are prepared. Seriously. They're great people, but know what the BLAM! you're getting yourself into. [i]DO[/i] -Post Destiny-related OC in #Community or the Art&Stuff group. -Ask questions about Destiny's emergent systems and provide answers or theories. -Provide Spoiler-secure discussions about Lore and Lore Theories. -Look for like-minded gamers and plan active play dates as well as keeping abreast of community hosted events such as Community Carnage or For Carnage Apply Within. -Be a classy and witty Troll. See the #Flood for more. -Find a clan that fits your console and playstyle. -Share your awesome gaming experience in #gaming. -Be awesome. Become Legend.

Edit Preview Cancel

View Entire Topic
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.