JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

We are actively investigating issues impacting players' ability to sign in to Destiny on all platforms. Until resolved, players may experience disconnects or be unable to sign in.
2014-10-21T12:15:44Z

Fatch Skektor

Fatch Skektor

5/25/2004 9:03:43 PM
[b][color=purple]The Imposter Army[/color][/b] [b]T[/b]he Imposter Army; a new chapter devoted [i]some[/i] towards Halo, but not all. Actually, The Imposter Army is a chapter that promotes alot of cool games. Using expert chapter making, database, links skills, I've been able to make [i]unique[/i] game databases that will take you through nearly every aspect of the game. So far, however, we only have [i]three[/i] game databases so far: Halo, MechAssault, and Grand Theft Auto. We are also planning on creating MORE game databases. Here are a few of our ideas: [*][i]Zelda[/i][*][i]Metroid[/i][*][i]Final Fantasy[/i][/li] So, if you like chapters that aren't [b]completely[/b] Halo obssesed, then check us out at [url=http://seventhcolumn.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=/fanclub/10421]1-800-555-5 555[/url]. [Edited on 5/25/2004 1:06:05 PM]

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.