JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community
Drewcifer R8DM

Drewcifer R8DM

5/18/2014 10:43:02 PM
Hey friends, I'm not a regular around these parts, but I'm an old school Halo fan from way back in OG Xbox days. I'm here to tell you guys about two things. The first is my new Halo community on Facebook. It's nothing new, but I have a good group of dudes from around the world over there that love to get together and play Halo and talk about all things Halo. Feel free to join us: www.facebook.com/groups/DrewciferHalo The reason I'm here though is to tell you all about a new YouTube show I want to put together. It's essentially a podcast, but I'll be hosting it on my YouTube channel. Drewcifer's Halo Book Club will be a monthly hour(ish) long show discussing a random Halo Book, short story, comic/graphic novel from around the franchise. We MAY even integrate short films, trailers, whatever video products, into a movie night as well. Here's the original pitch. Feel free to comment, message me on Twitter: @drew_freeman85, or join us on Facebook! Thanks for your time and take care! PITCH below Show Idea: Drewcifer's Halo Book Club. Premise: Each month we pick a book for everyone to read (if they want) or bone up on if they've already read it in the past. Then we all get together in a Hangout and discuss it. Pilot: We might be "blowing our load" by starting with THE best book, but Halo: The Fall of Reach would be the strongest example of how the show could go. I may do this AS a member of Halo Dispatch (http://www.hddispatch.net/) but I'd love for you guys to at least participate in a chat or by following along with the show... thoughts?! Bonus Content: I think I'd also incorporate an occasional movie night as well... for trailers, short films, Spartan Ops, etc. Please let me know, your feedback will mean a lot to me.

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.