JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

ZippingF812

ZippingF812

Edited: 4/13/2013 9:09:32 PM
[quote][b]Sometimes Microsoft's servers are down. I will not purchase an Xbox.[/b][/quote] [quote][b]Why on earth would I want to be online?[/b][/quote] [quote][b]Reportedly works for those living in Janesville and Blacksburg[/b][/quote] There are also several news sources on it, as well, and it's also trending on Twitter. So, seems a bit ironic, doesn't it?

Edit Preview Cancel

View Entire Topic
  • Domi 233

Domi 233

Edited: 4/13/2013 11:12:00 PM Permalink
    Yeah, I spent like half an hour trying to sign in, weird things were happening. But I made the mistake of trying to re-download my account, which resulted in an error, and means I can't access it. I checked xbox.com [url=http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-live-status]and there is indeed an error[/url] so I guess I'll just wait it out. [quote][b]XBOX LIVE Service[/b] Users may experience difficulties with the following services: •Signing in to Xbox LIVE 4/13/2013 2:56:01 PM PDT: We are still hard at work fixing the issue members are having signing in to Xbox LIVE. Rest assured we have every available resource working on fixing the problem. Thank you for your patience and keep checking back here every 30 minutes for an update on our progress.[/quote][quote]4/13/2013 3:58:06 PM PDT: If you were one of the members who was having issues signing in to Xbox LIVE, good news! This issue has been fixed! Thank you so much for your patience during this time, feel free to go enjoy your favorite games and content![/quote]
    Reply Start Related Topic
    Edit Preview Cancel
    4 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.