JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community
Deleted User

Deleted User

5/19/2004 4:46:10 AM
Of all the videos i have seen on halo 2 (might i add they are amazing) i think they should at least release a demo. I think with the demo they should go for the short and sweet, not too much gameplay released, but one multiplayer level (such as Zanzibar) I think it is perfect timing and would be an appetizer. If any workers from bungie read this, Consider. The only thing that worried me about the demos i have seen is the covenant energy sword. Only thing that worries me is how frustrating it would be to take someone down with it. it would be like banshees in the PC version, used for cheap kills. i think they should lower the damage of this, with it still being critical damage, but stil giving the opponent a chance. Also, EGM member Dan Hsu said "The very first impression we got is how floaty Halo 2 feels." What exactly does he mean by "floaty"? and jumping incredibly high may not bother me but if the controls seem out of control and crappy, i am worried i wil not enjoy a game of this caliber. Sure, this is probably the best game i have ever seen, but i want to make sure i have my facts straight. [Edited on 5/18/2004 8:51:05 PM]

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.