JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

For best results in downloading the Destiny Beta to your Xbox ONE, don't launch the game until the download is complete. The Destiny Beta FAQ has been updated with info on how to troubleshoot your Xbox One download (scroll down). http://www.bungie.net/en/View/Bungie/DestinyBetaFAQ
2014-07-23T00:43:22Z

#Halo

Deleted User

Deleted User

4/15/2004 5:06:16 AM
ive tried contacting bungie but i havent succeded yet, so i figured this would be the next best way. im a newly deaf person and i went to play halo a few months ago and i relalized, there was no option to turn on captions, this made me frustrated because i had no clue as to what was being said by the characters during the game. ive tried emailing different people to find out if halo 2 would have ingame captions, but no one knew. if you feel that halo 2 should have captions then please just post a reply so bungie can see that having captions in halo 2 would be a good idea so that deaf people like me or anyone else can follow the story with captions. i would appreciate it have anyone and everyone can just post something here to let bungie know [Edited on 4/15/2004 12:25:56 AM]
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.