JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

For best results in downloading the Destiny Beta to your Xbox One, don't launch the game until the download is complete. The Destiny Beta FAQ has been updated with info on how to troubleshoot your Xbox One download (scroll down). http://www.bungie.net/en/View/Bungie/DestinyBetaFAQ If encountering Party Stabilization errors on Xbox One: try turning off your console, fully unplugging, then plugging in and trying again.
2014-07-23T06:50:45Z

Community

Deleted User

Deleted User

9/14/2004 1:57:46 AM
Well, my name is Jonathan and I Love Halo. I mean i know that it sounds weak but i'ts really true. I can't really think of how to describe the way i feel about it. But whenever i read or see something about it i get weak in the knees. Anyway the whole reason that i wrote this was to say thanks to all you great people at bungie. I mean without you life honestly wouldn't be the same. So from the bottom of my heart if one of the people who help make the game read this I just want you to know that I am very thankful for the wonderful job that you are doing. Once again I know that this sounds like another peace of fan mail or what ever but I really am thankful for this wonderful game. Thank you, The Protector
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.