JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

For best results in downloading the Destiny Beta to your Xbox ONE, don't launch the game until the download is complete. The Destiny Beta FAQ has been updated with info on how to troubleshoot your Xbox One download (scroll down). http://www.bungie.net/en/View/Bungie/DestinyBetaFAQ
2014-07-23T00:43:22Z

Community

Sardonic13

Sardonic13

9/7/2004 5:02:03 PM
I will answer Gaara of Sand's question here, since the Septagon is more appropriate for introductions and as of late I have been slightly vocal about irrelevant posts in The Underground. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gaara of Sand btw, who are you Sardonic? You're very pro-marathon but I haven't spotted you before... [/quote] Name: Sardonic Age: 21 Favorite Bungie series: Marathon Favorite Bungie game: Myth: TFL While I am relatively new to the Bungie.net forums, I have been a Bungie fan ever since the release of Myth: TFL (traditionally, I am a PC gamer). I have been playing Halo (on Xbox) since it came out, which is why many of my posts are trying to answer questions in the Library. About a year ago, I acquired a G3 PowerMac and the Bungie action sack, and was immediately blown away by Marathon, Durandal, and Infinity. I also play PiD (although I am nowhere near close to the end) and Oni. I have an extensive knowledge of Myth and Halo, and am well versed in Oni and Marathon. I suppose the most concise way to describe myself is that I am a new forum-goer who is excited about the old school Bungie games. If anyone has any other questions (logical, sensible questions I mean) feel free to ask.
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.