JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

For best results in downloading the Destiny Beta to your Xbox One, don't launch the game until the download is complete. The Destiny Beta FAQ has been updated with info on how to troubleshoot your Xbox One download (scroll down). http://www.bungie.net/en/View/Bungie/DestinyBetaFAQ If encountering Party Stabilization errors on Xbox One: try turning off your console, fully unplugging, then plugging in and trying again.
2014-07-23T06:50:45Z

OffTopic

Sierra

Sierra

1/8/2013 9:50:29 AM
Can you play video games in your head at will? For example, I dreamt of playing Halo 3 on Legendary difficulty in my sleep and woke up as soon as the Prophet of Truth got stabbed. My brain manages to recollect the physics engine and textures because I played it so much, so right now I am immediately driving on a mongoose on The Covenant with a robot co-op player and we're making our way to the Hornets. Or, I'll suddenly decide I want to play Gears of War 3 online with robot players. I can manage all the enemy players' movements and shots realistically. Before I could only determine what was happening within an area of 3 metres from myself, but now I've gained the ability to make NPCs fight each other in the background whilst I fight people nearby myself. I'd like to dream of Crysis 3 and see what my brain conjures up. It's like a lucid dream video game. And yourself?
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.