JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

For best results in downloading the Destiny Beta to your Xbox One, don't launch the game until the download is complete. The Destiny Beta FAQ has been updated with info on how to troubleshoot your Xbox One download (scroll down). http://www.bungie.net/en/View/Bungie/DestinyBetaFAQ If encountering Party Stabilization errors on Xbox One: try turning off your console, fully unplugging, then plugging in and trying again.
2014-07-23T06:50:45Z

#Halo

Delta 757

Delta 757

12/26/2012 12:04:32 AM
So I recently reinstalled H2V and as such I am prompted to sign in to GFWL when I launch the game. However, at first it would always fail to sign me in, but I figured out what the issue was. I installed a VPN for another program that use for school a while back. It automatically sets the MTU value for my network adapter to 1300. I read somewhere that GFWL requires a value greater than 1400 to work. This seems to be the case because I can change the value via the command prompt. When I switch it to 1500, I can sign into GFWL just fine. The issue is that I have to do this every time I launch H2V. Does anyone know of a way to permanently change the MTU value? Maybe via the registry or something?
Post Preview Cancel
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.